Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from The Stationery Garden!
The studio will be closed from 23 December 2021 until 5 January 2022. Any orders placed during this time will be worked on in the new year. Our website is always open!
Any proofs approved for printing after 9am Thursday 16th December cannot be guaranteed for despatch before we close for Christmas.
Please note during this busy time of year there will almost certainly be delays in delivery, thank you for your patience! There will be no deliveries on 25th - 28th December and 1st-3rd January due to the holidays. Please order in plenty of time.
We often deliver well within our time frames but we are advising customers to please allow for the following turnaround times:
Wall Art and Greetings Cards: 1-2 working days
Wedding and Event Stationery: 10-14 working days (following approval of proof if included)
Proofs are emailed digitally within 1-2 working days of placing your order and receiving all personalisation information required. Please double check your email address is correct at the checkout as we will use this one to send you your proof.
Please allow 1-2 days per set of changes.
We will print your order when we have received confirmation by email that you require no further changes and are happy for your design to go to print.
Please note that not all products include a digital proof so please check the product descriptions or ask if you are unsure. All invitations, save the dates, order of service, menus and seating plans include proofs.
All orders will be shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class or trackable next day courier for larger orders. Please allow 2-3 days from dispatch to receive your order. We will send you a notification when your order has been dispatched with tracking information (for courier delivery).
UK Delivery Charges
Orders under £15 - £0.95
Orders £15 to £50 - £2.95
Orders over £50 - FREE
All orders will be shipped via Royal Mail International Standard Delivery or trackable courier for larger orders. Please allow 3-7 days from dispatch to receive your order. We will send you a notification when your order has been dispatched with tracking information (for courier delivery).
Europe Delivery Charges
Orders under £15 - £3.50
Orders £15 to £50 - £12.00
Orders over £50 - £20.00
All orders will be shipped via Royal Mail International Standard Delivery or trackable courier for larger orders. We are unable to ship large format print A2 size and above or foamex boards internationally, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Please allow 7-14 days from dispatch to receive your order, depending on ship to country. We will send you a notification when your order has been dispatched with tracking information (for courier delivery).
International Delivery Charges
Orders under £15 - £5.50
Orders £15 to £50 - £20.00
Orders over £50 - £25.00
IMPORTANT: We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged additional customs duties or taxes where we ship outside the UK. These are charged when your order reaches the destination country and must be paid by the recipient. The Stationery Garden Limited will not be able to reimburse these costs.
- Add your personalisation text into the space above or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to make any small changes (such as add a guest name line) or change the colour, add your request with your personalisation text. View colour chart.
- Add matching items to complete your stationery suite.
- We’ll send you a pdf proof by email within 2-3 days. You can request changes or approve your design for print.
- Once approved, we will print, check and send your beautiful stationery on it’s way to you!
HINTS & TIPS
- We recommend ordering spares in case of emergencies or last minute additions to your guest list.
- Please add day and evening invitations as separate items in your basket.
- Add guest name printing and envelope printing to your order to save you the time and stress of handwriting them yourself.
- Any photographs that you send to us (to be included in the final design) need to be high resolution. Photos from social media are unlikely to be of sufficient quality for print.
- We make every effort to help make your stationery perfect, however it’s your responsibility to check all spelling and grammar so please check your proofs carefully and let us know if you need to make any changes.