Festival Personalised Wedding Invitation Booklet
A bright and fun festival themed wedding invitation booklet, filled with all the essential information and more for your big day!
The original cover illustration features a bell tent, festival flags set in a bright and sunny outdoor venue with a lake and wildflower meadow. The style replicates a festival poster and also includes bunting and fairy lights in the design.
The colours can be customised to suit your individual wedding theme and the invitation is fully personalised with your own wording, contents and number of pages.
The booklet is bound using a professional saddle stitched method, two very neat staples in the spine, to hold everything together.
Some ideas for the contents of your festival wedding booklet:
- Personal message from the hosts / wedding couple
- Entertainment line up
- Getting there
- Bespoke Map
- Accommodation details e.g. glamping / camping arrangements
- Itinerary and order of the day
- RSVP information
- Specific events or activities e.g. Archery, Bake off, Games
- Who’s who / important people of the day
- Useful contact information
The invitation in the image shown includes a bespoke illustrated map of your wedding venue, which can be very useful particularly for rural and outdoor venues. There is an additional cost of £35 for this due to the extra time we will spend perfecting your map. Please add to your order here.
Please get in touch to discuss any other ideas you may have, we understand that this invitation is unique and personal to you.
- Invitation Booklet, A5 folded size (148mm x 210mm). Cover printed on 350gsm silk card with a gloss finish and the inner pages printed on 170gsm silk thick paper.
- White envelope as standard, coloured available on request.
Bespoke map can be added here.